Our Concierge are trained to meet your needs. They are excellent problem solvers and knowledgeable about resources for most any desire or need.
After you walk through the handcarved wooden doors you are welcomed into out home for the week with an cold drink and touchless check in. Concierge will take whatever steps necessary to make your visit to Puerto Vallarta smooth and enjoyable.
From a welcome drink when you first arrive to facilitating fun and relaxation, we are here for you. And of course, should any problems arise we will be there to help solve it.
Trip Planning Assistance
Please let us know which services and activities you would like us to coordinate for your visit when you make your reservation. Concierge can assist you to plan your visit and make your transitions seamless.
Packing List: Mexico-specific travel items. (See Below)
Mobile Passport App: Skip the long line at Customs https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobile-passport/id907024887
Schedule one of these in-house Spa Services and finish it with a full-service pool day
- Manicures and Pedicures
Jungle to sea there is something for everyone
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Zip Line
- ATV Tour
- Jet Boat
- Waterfall Hikes
- Rhythm of the Nights - Sunset Cruise to a Breathtaking Dinner Show
Written and directed by Gilles Ste-Croix (co-creator of the Cirque du Soleil). This breathtaking show takes place in the rainforest of Las Caletas near an old pyramid lies a mystical amphitheater.
- Kayak and Paddleboard (Las Caletas secluded beach)
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling (Islas Marietas nature experience of PV ecosystem)
- Sailing and/or Sunset sailing
- Dolphins and Sea Lions
- Private Tours
Puerto Vallarta’s Calendar
Schedule your trip so you don’t miss an event you would love to be a part of.
- Bathing suit
- Unlocked phone and apps
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Medications (type of medication and name must be on label)
- Sarong or quick-dry body and/or hair towel (we do provide pool towels but if you have a favorite bring it!)
- Travel/change purse
- Water bottle (we provide filtered water)
- Passport and ID (plus photocopies)
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Travel Itinerary
- Travel Friendly Debit and Credit Cards
- Pen for Custom forms
- Journal or Notebook
- Smartphone (setup for international usage or unlocked for a local SIM)
- Headphones for entertainment on airplane
- Kindle and/or Tablet
- 3.4oz (100ml) or less
- pack all liquid in a clear, quart sized plastic zip bag