Dining with Us
Hacienda San Angel Gourmet creates upscale Mexican and international food at our highly-regarded rooftop restaurant. Offering a superbly elegant and scenic experience, you are sure to enjoy the views of the Sierra Madres, Banderas Bay, and Puerto Vallarta’s evening fireworks display.
Dress Code and Child Policy
- Please refrain from wearing beach clothing, board shorts, t-shirts, or tank tops. Shirt collars are required.
- Children under four years old are not permitted. Children must be able to stay in the chair. Running around the table or the restaurant is not permitted.
Restaurant Open October thru July
- Seasonal Brunch Sundays I 9a – 1p (See Description Below)
- Lunch Monday thru Saturday I 11a – 1p
- Dinners Seven Nights a Week I 6p – 9p October through June 10. (Reservations Encouraged) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for the remainder of June and July. Closed August and September
- Reservations for August and September need to made directly with Concierge. Call 52.322.222.2692 or email email@example.com.
- 6p and 6:30p Reservations (parties of four or less) may dine for up to two hours. However, if guests want to stay and enjoy music, after-dinner beverages, or both, there is room at the cantina.
- Up to six nights weekly October thru March. The number of nights decrease in April through July.
Seasonal Sunday Prime Rib Brunch with Violinist $690 pesos
- November 5 thru March 31 | Served 9a – 1p
- Violinist 10:30a – 12:30p
- Price includes a welcome mimosa and freshly brewed coffee.
Reservations for Hacienda San Angel Gourmet
- Please email, call 1.877.815.6594 (toll-free) 322.222.2692 (local), or use OpenTable.
“This is such a romantic restaurant! The rooftop view of the skyline and sunset is just beautiful. The Mariachi Band is a nice addition and makes for a great dinner experience. The service was friendly and great. The food was outstanding and overall one of the best restaurants in town. I would suggest to order the Lobster, which is the highest priced item on the menu but well worth it in my opinion. For desserts, the Pavlova is to die for.”
“This is our favorite spot in Puerto Vallarta! The setting is absolutely beautiful. The service impeccable with friendly servers. To top it all off is the amazing entertainment of the Mirarchi band. Couldn’t have had a more fun, festive evening to celebrate our friend’s anniversary!”
– toddo | Open Table
“We loved New year’s Eve at your restaurant but last night was even better. Perhaps the most perfect restaurant anywhere! Don’t miss the mussels or the House salad. Sea Bass and Short Ribs can’t be beaten. The wait staff act as a true team to make everything happen the way you want it. Your hostess and wait staff work together to make everything perfect. Gracias! Oh, yes, the views! We are returning there again very soon.”
– Loisd | Open Table
“From the moment you walk through the front door of the hotel and up the stairs to the restaurant, you know you are in for a special dining experience. This is not to be missed for foodies visiting Vallarta. Julio was our waiter and was outstanding. Beautiful ambiance for any romantic.”
– ScottD | Open Table
“Absolutely stunning. It’s difficult to describe how beautiful this restaurant and the setting is. It should not be missed. Put this on your must do list. The service is impeccable. The mariachi band was remarkable. Outstanding food.
Anonymous | Open Table12.29.2021