Reservation and Hotel Policies
Hacienda San Angel – What To Expect:
- Peaceful surroundings with pampering staff available throughout guest visit. Room service from 7am to 10pm.
- Guest privacy is a priority at HSA.
- Deluxe continental breakfast included for every guest.
- Gourmet restaurant is on site for dining. Elegant dining from 3pm to 10pm.
- Breakfast and lunch available 7am to 3pm.
- Use of 3 swimming pools available to all guests.
- Massages, facials, manicures, pedicures are available in privacy of your suite upon request for additional fee.
- Nightly turn down with chocolates.
- Excellent Concierge support.
- On site security throughout the night.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Outdoor smoking areas provided.
- Early and/or Late Checkouts are subject to availability
- Maximum two persons per room.
- Arrange for guest luggage to be carried to and from hotel suite.
- VIP transportation arranged in advance ($20 - $55, depending on group size) Coordinate laundry services if needed for nominal fee
- Our Concierge can assist with planning and coordinating a variety of excursions in and around Puerto Vallarta. Box lunches to go (additional charge)
- Problem solving with variety of issues that visitors to Puerto Vallarta may encounter.
Family and Pet Policies:
- Adult only hotel with the exception of April and July each year when families are welcomed. (Exceptions can be made for those 15 y.o. and older depending on variables; exceptions made on case by case consideration. Speak to our Concierge).
- Pets must stay with their owners, be well supervised and cared for.
- Pets are not be left alone without supervision in rooms.
- Pets are not allowed to swim in pools.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
- First night un-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- All room rates are subject to 19% tax (16% VAT & 3% bed tax) and 5% service fee.
- Groups: 50% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- No credits for late arrivals or early departures.
- In case of cancellation made 10 days or less prior to arrival the entire amount will be due. (See holiday reservations for exceptions to this policy)
- No shows are non-refundable and fully charged.
Holiday Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations Nov. 26 – Dec. 1 and Dec. 16 – Jan. 5 require 50% deposit due at time of booking.
- These reservations must be paid in full 60 days prior to arrival.
- All deposits & payments for holiday bookings are non-refundable.
Hotel and Restaurant staff gratuities welcomed and appreciated.