Love is in the air across Puerto Vallarta with the most romantic holiday of the year, Valentine’s Day, just a few weeks away. Puerto Vallarta has long been a destination for lovebirds with its sultry tropical air, charming cobblestone streets and abundant activities for couples. And, let’s not forget one of Hollywood’s most storied and beloved duos has roots here: actor Richard Burton gifted then-wife Elizabeth Taylor with a gorgeous Puerto Vallarta love nest — quite the grand gesture — for her birthday.
Heading to Hacienda to celebrate your amor this Valentine’s Day? Here are five ways to get love-struck by Cupid’s arrow and celebrate at our romantic retreat:
- Relax under the sun by your suite’s semi-private pool while enjoying house-made margaritas and fresh, locally-made provisions.
- Indulge in a seductive couples massage in the privacy of your suite.
- Allow the Hacienda chefs to prepare a gourmet meal for you to enjoy while being serenaded by the best Mariachi band in Puerto Vallarta — without another guest in sight.
- Stroll hand-in-hand through Hacienda’s alluring chapel, Puerta del Cielo. And don’t miss the irresistible views!
- Curl up with your other half and a good book and retreat to one of the hotel’s cozy corners to create your very own love nest.